Your pass is valid 180 days from the moment you exchange your voucher in Venice for the official Venice pass. Marvel at the treasures of the Doge's Palace, see Murano glass at the Glass Museum, and admire lace work in the Lace Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 180 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Exchange your GYG voucher for your Venice Museum Pass at one of the following ticket offices: Marco Polo Airport boat departure pier (open 7:45 AM - 12:00 PM). Alilaguna Ticket Office, in front of Giardinetti Reali in San Marco (open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Alilaguna Ticket Office at the railway station (open 8:30 AM - 2:20 PM). Tronchetto InterParking (open 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Venice Museum Pass is valid 180 days from the moment you exchange your GYG voucher for the Venice Pass at one of the relevant ticket offices
- Because of security checks you might experience a line to get inside the Doge's Palace and the Correr Museum. You will skip the line for non reserved tickets but security check is mandatory.