Explore a lesser-known side of Venice on a guided walking tour of the Jewish Ghetto. Choose to join the synagogue tour to complete your experience learning about the Jewish history of Venice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We meet at Campo di Ghetto Nuovo. You will see a big square and right in the center of the square there is a black drinking fountain. Your guide will be waiting for you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Jewish Museum is under restoration and is closed for visits
- Inside visit to the Synagogues is only included if you choose the correct option
- The synagogue tour is an extra hour at 1:00 PM after the ghetto walk from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- The Synagogue tour is delivered by the Jewish Museum
- If you choose the option with the synagogue tour, your guide will provide the synagogue tickets.
- If you choose the Synagogue option: Both men and women must wear clothing that covers the belly, shoulders, and knees
- Please note that carrying any type of weapon or sharp objects, such as a knife, is not allowed for this tour