Experience Italian opera in a new way as you watch a performance in a historic building on the Grand Canal. Enjoy each part of the show set in a different hall in one of the most fascinating Venetian palaces, the Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Palazzo Barbarigo-Minotto, Fondamenta Duodo o Barbarigo, 30124 Venezia VE, Italia. The venue is located near Campo Santa Maria del Giglio, a square on the main walking route connecting Piazza San Marco and the Accademia Bridge. The closest landmark is the Chiesa di Santa Maria del Giglio; on the rear side of the church there is a small bridge leading to Fondamenta Duodo o Barbarigo (on the wall past the bridge there are two signs: a white one and a yellow one). Cross the bridge and follow the small road along the small canal to the left. Turn right when you are in front of the sign "Sotoportego Barbarigo". The entrance is the last gate (n. 2504) on the left, under a vault.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are 30 steps to climb in order to reach the halls where the concert takes place with no elevator
- The tour does not include pre-assigned seats. Seats are chosen by guests upon their arrival
- Every guest will receive The Musica a Palazzo membership card
- The dress code is not mandatory, but guests are kindly asked to wear decent clothes (e.g. long trousers and closed shoes for men)
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the show
- Food is not allowed in the premises
- The show is approximately 2 hours long
- 2019 Program: La Traviata (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday); The Barber of Seville (Wednesday, Sunday); Rigoletto (Friday)