See all the main sights of Venice including entrance to fabulous St Mark's Basilica and a Grand Canal gondola ride. Experience all the best things to do in Venice with time to spare for wandering down romantic canal side streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get skip-the-line access to St Mark's Basilica
- See the highlights of Venice including the Rialto Bridge
- Take a gondola ride to see Venice the best way
- Enjoy a small group size to guarantee a great experience
- Admission to St Mark's Basilica
- Grand canal gondola ride
- Professional English-speaking Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is between the two big columns at St Mark’s Square, located on the side of St Mark's Square facing the canal. Your guide will be there holding a sign reading, The Roman Guy. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- Skip the line access to St Mark's is offered during busier months; from November through March, St. Mark's Basilica does not offer skip the line entry to tour groups, since the lines are generally non-existent.
- We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- St. Mark's is a sacred place so both men and women must cover their knees and shoulders. Otherwise, you may be refused entry to a portion of your tour. We understand the summers in Venice are hot! A great alternative is to bring a shawl/scarf/sweater with you.