Venture off the usual tourist path and experience the lagoon of Venice from a different perspective. Go to the islands of Murano and Burano. to discover a more traditional side to the city. Get the chance to purchase authentic crafts and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
A staff member will wait for you with a blue sign saying "LAGOON TOUR" by dock n. 1A, in front of Palazzo Cornoldi. The location is an 8-minute walk from Saint Mark's Square. It is mandatory to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This trip is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The trip will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain
- Please note that this is not a private trip and is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party