Explore Venice bathed in moonlight as night descends on the city’s twinkling canals on a guided walking tour. Start in St. Mark's Square and explore the extraordinary Saint Mark's Basilica after dark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of the Correr Museum located at the west end of Piazza di San Marco. Your guide will have a "Through Eternity" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Fully vaccinated (who has completed 2 vaccines plus a booster or 1 Johnson plus booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April. Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must still produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including to sit down to eat inside a restaurant or bar during your stay. In addition, all visitors - children and infants included - must bring copies of passports on the day of any tour.