Experience an enchanting gondola ride along the most beautiful part of the Grand Canal and its hidden waterways. Listen to an in-app commentary as you admire the views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The gondola may be shared with other guests depending on the option selected (maximum 5 people per gondola)
- The tour might not operate or the itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather
- The 45-minute experience is composed of a 15-minute introductory walking tour to the gondola followed by a 30-minute gondola ride (the introduction is not included if the private option is selected)
- For the Bridge of Sighs Shared Gondola Ride option, the introductory walking tour to the gondola is only available in English
- You may have to wait when boarding the gondola