Immerse yourself in the food, wine and culture of Venice on a 4-hour walking tour with tastings. Explore the hidden treasures of “La Serenissima” at sights such as the Rialto Bridge. Stop to sample the gastronomic delights of the Veneto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- See the major sights of Venice, along with some hidden attractions
- Taste traditional Venetian specialties at different eateries
- Meet local producers, innkeepers and food artisans
- Go to the former home of Marco Polo and discover the haunts of Casanova
- Watch locals shop for farm fresh produce at the Rialto market
- Visit an 18th-century osteria famous for its small snacks typical to Venice
- Get tips on what to see and do from your enthusiastic guide
- Eat enough for a substantial lunch!
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- English-speaking guide
- 6 stops at traditional quality eateries
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Morning tour at 10:50 Meet your guide outside the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo, 1, 30125 Venezia. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours will not enter the Basilica until further notice. Tours will visit the Terrace and the Museum instead.
- Options are available for vegetarians
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- If you have allergies please notify the supplier when booking