Jump into the past by visiting the imposing Doge’s Palace. Follow a guide through its fascinating rooms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, Spanish, English, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Venice Tours Office in Campo San Gallo next to San Marco Square. With San Marco Basilica behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find the Olivetti Museum, turn right, pass under the archways, cross the little bridge, and go straight to Campo San Gallo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to a day after or be refunded)
- For security reasons, suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace, the storage service is free of charge
- The tour is not considered private, and will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party