Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Doge’s Palace: a symbol of Venice and its history, and a breathtaking architectural masterpiece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour - 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet by Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the post office next to St. Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign that reads "Meeting Point".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Due to recent safety concerns, some lines to enter the Doge's Palace may occur even for skip-the-line ticket holders
- Please note that this is a shared tour and during bank holidays or special dates a larger number of participants may be expected
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no-shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place in the event of rain. In the event of exceptionally high tides, the tour may be canceled and a refund will be provided
- The tour may be multilingual in the winter season, depending on the number of participants