Enjoy priority access to 2 important Venice landmarks on 1 tour! Visit Saint Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace in a small group with a knowledgeable guide. At the palace you’ll see the Bridge of Sighs, the gun room, the private apartments, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazzetta di San Marco, in front of the column with the winged lion Your tour guide will be holding a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.
- Be sure to bring proof of age/student status if you are purchasing a reduced-price ticket.
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 6 people, but it is not a private tour.
- Dress code: Cover knees and shoulders (Only necessary for Saint Mark's Basilica).