Immerse yourself in the history of Venice with an expert guide as you visit St. Mark's Basilica and skip the line when visiting the imposing Doge's Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, German, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Calle larga de l’Ascension next to the post office San Marco (opposite side of the Saint Marks Basilica). Look for the yellow "Meeting Point" sign on the wooden kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- For safety reasons, no backpacks are allowed inside
- Children up to 5 years go free (document required). From the age of 6 they must pay the full ticket.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered inside the church
- The basilica is seen from the outside only