Immerse yourself in the history of Venice with an expert guide as you visit St. Mark's Basilica and skip the line when visiting the imposing Doge's Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- For safety reasons, no backpacks are allowed inside
- Children up to 5 years go free (document required). From the age of 6 they must pay the full ticket.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered inside the church
- The basilica is seen from the outside only