Immerse yourself in the history of Venice with an expert guide as you visit St. Mark's Basilica and skip the line when visiting the imposing Doge's Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Calle larga de l’Ascension next to the post office San Marco (opposite side of the Saint Marks Basilica). Look for the yellow "Meeting Point" sign on the wooden kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- For safety reasons, no backpacks are allowed inside
- Children up to 5 years go free (document required). From the age of 6 they must pay the full ticket.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered inside the church
- The basilica is seen from the outside only