Explore the secrets behind the legendary glass art of Murano on a 20-minute tour of a Venetian glass factory. Learn the history of the art form, dating back to the Roman Empire, and assist a master glass blowing artisan of Venice at a demonstration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
• The office is close to San Marco Square. Having the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right passing under the archways, cross the little bridge and go straight on to “Campo San Gallo”, Venice Tours Office is in the square, San Marco 1093/B. • Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour does not operate in the case of exceptionally high tides. In these cases the tour will be postponed to the following day or it will be refunded