Depart from San Gimignano for Venice in air-conditioned comfort on this 16-hour excursion to one of the world’s most romantic cities. Explore Venice on your own before joining your guide for an afternoon program that includes a glassblowing demonstration.
What to Expect
Discover Venice, one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges. Leave San Gimignano early in the morning and head north to Venice by air-conditioned coach or minivan on this 16-hour excursion.
When you reach Venice you’ll have some free time in the morning to explore the city on your own.
After lunch (not included in the tour price), you’ll meet your guide and enjoy a walk along Venice’s narrow streets and by its canals as you learn about the city’s extraordinary history.
You’ll have the opportunity to admire the exterior of the major sites in Piazza San Marco, including the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral, and the Clock Tower.
- Travel by air-conditioned GT coach or minivan
- Expert multi-lingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Map of Venice
What's Not Included
- Gondola ride (30 minutes)
- Pick-up and drop off service available on request; price depending on your accommodation. Check with the tour operator for availability
Know Before You Go
• The itinerary could change due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs