Venice: 2-Hour Boat Tour with Grand Canal & Tower ClimbProduct ID: 55645
From US$106.77 per personBook now
- Cruise along Venice’s Grand Canal in a luxury speedboat
- Marvel at the city’s most famous sights from the water, as they were meant to be seen
- Visit the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore and climb to the top of the Bell Tower
Take in sights such as St. Mark’s Square, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, the Cemetery of San Michele, the Rialto Bridge, the Rialto Fish Market, the Accademia Bridge, the Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro palaces, the Madonna dell’Orto Church, and the Salute Church. As you pass by these iconic sites your guide will provide commentary about the unique maritime history of this amazing city.
Next you’ll head off the traditional route and stop at one of Venice’s rarely-visited gems, the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore, where you’ll have postcard-picture views of St. Mark’s Square.
After visiting the interior of the stunning Basilica you’ll have the option of climbing the Bell Tower (or taking the elevator). From the top of the Tower you can admire the dome of St. Mark’s Basilica and soak up an incredible vista of the city that stretches away from you.
This tour is all about seeing Venice the from water level, and in stylish luxury. With a small group of no more than 9 people and headsets to hear your guide no matter where you are on the boat, discovering the wonders of the world’s most unique city has never been easier or more relaxing.
- Luxury speedboat
- Ticket to the San Giorgio Maggiore Bell Tower
- Expert, English-speaking local guide
- Small group tour (maximum of 9 participants)
- Hotel Pick-up/drop dff
At the base of the Winged Lion column in front of the Doge's Palace Directions: From St. Mark's Square, head south to the Riva degli Schiavoni. The meeting location is between St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace, the Marciana Library, and the waterway, where gondolas may be docked. This tour meets at the base of the Winged Lion column in front of the Doge's Palace, which is next to St. Mark's Basilica. (Open in Google Maps)
• The maximum number of persons per boat on both group and private tours is 9. If there are more than 9 in your party, please contact the tour provider. Small Children (5 years of age and under) are not counted in the 9 person maximum
• The Bell Tower can be closed on special occasions due to liturgical celebrations held in the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore. In this case you will stop off on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore to enjoy the view from the island but will not be able to climb the Tower
• Unfortunately the tour is neither wheelchair nor stroller friendly
• Please remember to wear clothing that covers at least your shoulders and knees
Product ID: 55645