Prosecco Wine Tasting Tour from VeniceProduct ID: 72046
From US$125.29 US$100.23 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Visit the vineyards where the white grapes used to create Prosecco grow.
- Explore a typical wine cellar of Valdobbiadene with a dedicated expert guide.
- Taste different varieties of Prosecco.
The method of vinification, the true distinguishing feature of the original Prosecco, spread first in Gorizia, then – through Venice – in Dalmatia, Vicenza and Treviso. In 1754, the word "Prosecco" appears for the first time in the book Il roccolo Ditirambo, written by Aureliano Acanti: 'And now I would like to wet my mouth with that Prosecco with its apple bouquet'.
Prosecco is a mix of taste, history, traditions and legends, which you'll have the chance to explore during this special wine tasting tour. You'll not only taste the wine and its different varieties, but you'll be guided through the cellar and visit the vineyards, discovering the secrets and techniques that lead to the production of one of the best wines in the world.
- Guided tour of the vineyards
- Guided tour of the wine cellar
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of Prosecco wines
- Round-trip from Venice via private transfer
Piazzale Roma, in front of the building wih the "Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia" signboard on it (the map indicates the exact pick-up spot) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 72046