Visit St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace on a group or private guided tour. See the Bridge of Sighs and New Prisons and, if the basilica is closed, the San Zaccaria Church or the Correr Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Italian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- People with mobility impairments should be aware that the stairs to the upper part of the Basilica (Museum and Terrace) are steep and at times uneven
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- St. Mark's Basilica is sometimes closed to visitors at short notice. If this is the case, you will visit the 15th-century Church of San Zaccaria and its crypt or the Correr Museum to learn about the art and history of Venice
- You are welcome to explore the Doge's Palace at leisure after the guided tour
- The Doge's Palace is asking visitors over 13 years old to show their passport/ID
- As St. Mark’s Basilica is a holy place, people are asked to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees
- Backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside St. Mark's Basilica