Explore Venice’s top attractions, St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace, on this small group guided tour. Save time with skip-the-line tickets and VIP access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
* Meeting Point: Correr Museum (Museo Correr) in Piazza San Marco. Meet under the portico just outside the entrance of the museum. Your guide will be holding a green Walks sign. * Due to the religious nature of the Basilica, all individuals regardless of gender must cover their shoulders and knees. A scarf or shawl is acceptable. Walks cannot be held responsible for those denied entry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, sections of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace are not wheelchair accessible, therefore wheelchair users or strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour
- The tour complies with all local government regulations. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up-to-date information
- Due to the religious nature of the Basilica, all individuals regardless of gender must cover their shoulders and knees. A scarf or shawl is acceptable. The activity provider cannot be held responsible for those denied entry