Don't miss out becoming an insider in Venice! On this essential guided tour, you will be intrigued by the fascinating history of La Serenissima and discover what it is like to live in this unique city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please meet at: Calle Larga Ascensione, between Museo Correr and the Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that during 1st November til 31st March tour could be bilingual.
- Free for children under the age of 6.