Don't miss out becoming an insider in Venice! On this essential guided tour, you will be intrigued by the fascinating history of La Serenissima and discover what it is like to live in this unique city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Private group available
- Enter St. Mark’s Basilica through the St. Peter’s Door with skip the line access
- Visit the Basilica interior and hear a detailed description of the gold mosaics
- Admire the gem-encrusted Pala d’Oro
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Guided tour
- Terrace and Museum visit
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet next to Piazza San Marco in Calle dell'Asciensione between Museo Correr and the Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that during 1st November til 31st March tour could be bilingual.
- Free for children under the age of 6.