Visit the Doge’s Palace in Venice and discover a magnificent combination of Byzantine, Gothic, and Renaissance architecture. See the center of the Venetian Empire and the seat of the Venetian Government.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet at: Calle Larga Ascensione, between Museo Correr and the Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Free for children aged up to 6
- Please note that your entrance ticket to the St. Mark's Square Museums does not include a guide. This ticket is valid for 3 months from date of emission
- In November to March, tours could be bilingual
- Because of security checks you might experience a line to get inside the Doge's Palace. You will skip the line for non reserved tickets but security check is mandatory.