Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Venice & Secrets of its Prison
From $43 per personBook now
- Skip the line and save time when you visit the palace museum
- Learn the terrible secrets of the Doge's Palace prisons
- See masterpieces by Tintoretto, Titian, Veronese, and Bellini
Your informative guide will lead you through the lavish chambers, where you’ll see masterpieces by Tintoretto, Titian, Veronese, and Bellini. You’ll hear about the different roles played by the Doge and his counselors, and learn about the history of Venice.
You’ll walk through the eerie, narrow passageways leading to the prison cells, and shiver as you learn about the fates of the prisoners, including Casanova, the most famous and intriguing escapee.
If you wish to spend more time inside the Doge's Palace independently after the tour, your museum pass will allow you to do so. Joining the tour means you skip the long lines, as your guide takes you in by a separate entrance.
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Authorized guide
- Personal audio set for groups of more than 10 people
- Museum pass
St. Mark's Square. Meet between the 2 columns (one with a lion on the top) at the waterfront of St. Mark's Square. A tour representative will be waiting, holding an orange umbrella.
• Please note that this tour is in English only
Product ID: 12285