Explore the waterways of Venice on a 30-minute gondola ride, and see the sights of the city and lagoon from some the most secluded canals. Discover magical corners off the beaten path.
What to Expect
Explore the city of Venice on board a gondola. Your gondolier will take you down secluded waterways, passing under small bridges and along parts of the Grand Canal.
Depart from Campo San Moisè and drift gently along the Barcaroli Canal. Discover the house where Mozart once lived. Continue to the Scoacamini Canal, passing the home of Goethe. This is the only canal in Venice with views of St. Mark’s Bell Tower.
Continue onto the most important canal in Venice, and make your way up the Grand Canal towards the Salute Church. Pass some of the beautiful palazzos on the banks of the canal, getting up-close to the Cà Dolfin (Manin Palace), Cà Loredan, Cà Farsetti, Grimani Palace, and Papadopoli Palace among others.
End with a punt past Campo Daniele Manin, former residence of the Doge. Make your way back to the start point in front of Campo San Moisè.
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Guided tour
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Each gondola can hold a maximum 6 people
• Your seat is non-negotiable: the gondolier will determine what seat you will sit in according to each guests weight
• The tour will only be cancelled in cases of extreme weather conditions or a gondolier strike
• The itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather