Experience Prosecco at its best. Venture into the heart of the Prosecco DOCG wine producing area on this 8-hour tour from Venice or Padua. Visit 2 wineries and taste all of the varieties of Prosecco with your expert guide. Lunch at a local Trattoria.
What to Expect
This tour of the Prosecco hills takes you northeast of Venice through the countryside near Valdobbiane. On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit the lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region that included the town of Valdobbiane, Conegliano, and Vittorio Veneto. Admire the beautiful scenery of the steep hills covered by vineyards and framed by the nearby Dolomite Mountains.
Discover one of the most famous sparkling wines produced in Italy well known for its fruity aromas and its charming unpretentiousness. In this picturesque winegrowing region you will visit one of the top wine producers, where you can learn about the traditional production methods and enjoy a guided wine tasting.
The tour then stops for lunch at one of the most historic Frasche (simple rustic trattorias) specializing in simple local cuisine. You will then continue on your journey, stopping to visit a second cantina to experience the small, family-run wine production that is so important to this area, followed by a wine tasting.
- Transportation from Venice or Padua by car
- 2 cantina visits and wine tastings in English
- Traditional light lunch at a trattoria in the wine country
- Personal wine guide
What's Not Included
- Anything not expressly mentioned as included
What to Remember
• The selection of the cantinas may vary depending on availability
• Visits on Saturday and Sunday need to be reserved well in advance
• We will do our best to satisfy any particular request, such as the visit to a specific producer or restaurant. Please contact us to verify the costs in case of different pick-up or drop-off locations.