This excursion to the Prosecco Hills takes you northeast of Venice, through the countryside of Valdobbiadene and Conegliano. Visit 2 wineries producing sparkling wines and enjoy guided wine tastings. Try the local cuisine at lunch in a rustic trattoria.
What to Expect
Prosecco is a typical Italian vine producing grapes that make very special sparkling wines. On this full-day tour you’ll head to the hills northeast of Venice through the countryside near Valdobbiane to visit wineries and taste the wines.
Visit 2 wineries to experience one of the most famous sparkling wines produced in Italy. Prosecco is well known for its fruity aromas and its charming unpretentiousness.
In this picturesque winegrowing region you’ll visit a top wine producer, where you’ll learn about the traditional production methods and enjoy a guided wine tasting.
Stop for lunch at a historic trattoria specializing in simple local cuisine. Afterwards your tour continues with a visit to a second winery to experience the small, family-run wine production that is so important to this area. You’ll have a chance to taste the wines here as well.
- Transportation by car from Venice or Padua
- 2 cantina visits and wine tastings (in English)
- Traditional light lunch at a wine country trattoria
- Personal wine guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The selection of wineries may vary depending on availability
• Visits on Saturday and Sunday need to be reserved well in advance
• The supplier will do their best to satisfy any particular request, such as a visit to a specific producer or restaurant
• Please contact the supplier directly to verify the costs in case of different pick-up or drop off locations