Take the hassle out of arriving in Venice or departing from Venice with a private water taxi service from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in the city center or vice versa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Meet your water taxi will pick you up at your hotel dock or at the closest possible point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please confirm your flight details and the hotel name at least 48 hours before your departure by sending the local operator an email.
- The distance between the airport terminal and the water taxi pier is approximately 800 meters and can be done on foot in a few minutes.
- Hotels located in different canals can only be reached directly depending on favorable tide conditions, eg. Hotel All'Angelo, Ad Place,Bonvecchiati, Bonvecchiati Palace, Ca' Del Campo, Ca' Dei Conti, Ca' D'Oro,Canaletto, Cavaletto, Casa Verardo, Centauro, Citta' di Milano, Colombina, La Fenice Et Des Artistes San Marco Palace.
- If your hotel is JW Marriott - Isola delle Rose, you will be asked to pay an extra supplement per ride of 20 Euros at your arrival.
- If you use a wheelchair, please let us know, as a specific boat will need to be booked in advance.