Enjoy a guided walking tour of the lesser-known piazzas of Venice and admire the harmonious Renaissance architecture of the exquisite buildings. Learn fascinating facts about their history and functions, and end with a sublime gondola ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Explore a lesser known side to Venice
- See hidden piazzas and palaces
- View the stunning Fenice Theater from the outside
- Go to the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and admire its exterior staircase
- Take a tranquil gondola ride along some of Venice's canals
- Guided tour
- Gondola ride
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- German language tour is available on Monday and Friday only. Spanish tour is available every day.
- Tour is not suitable for the handicapped.