Discover Venice on an eco-boat, with 24/48 hours hop-on hop-off tickets, audioguides with onboard itineraries and walking tour itineraries included. Choose with the PopGuide app: St Mark's Basilica, Palazzo Ducale, Murano, Burano e Torcello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, German, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please bring your own set of headphones so you can listen to the audio guides
- For groups/families, your QR code will grant you access and audio guides for as many persons as requested in the booking
- To access your Audioguides, you have to download the Pop Guide APP from your Apple or Android store
- Our stops:
- LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) – Tronchetto (in front of Flixbus Stop) – San Marco (in front of Royal Gardens) – Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) – Zattere (Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo) – Tronchetto –S. Lucia railway station.
- LINE B: Punta Sabbioni (pier n. 5) – Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) – Torcello – Burano (Fondamenta del Pizzo) – Punta Sabbioni
- You can find the timetable in the images