Enjoy a relaxing 75-minute afternoon walking tour of Venice and discover the city’s unusual areas. Get off the beaten track as you stroll from Piazza San Marco to the Rialto Bridge. Immerse yourself in the traditional everyday life of the city, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the TURIVE kiosk located on Calle larga de l'Ascension near the post office and behind Museo Correr.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no-show
- Please note that this is a collective tour
- Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice, the supplier cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility