Take a high-speed train to Rome from Venice, giving you enough time to explore the city on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Enjoy a tour of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums.
What to Expect
Departing from Venice in the morning, this high-speed train trip to Rome will allow you enough time to see the highlights of the Eternal City and get back to Venice on the same day. Once in Rome, enjoy a hop-on hop-off bus tour of some of the city's highlights - the fastest way to discover the city.
At the top of your list is sure to be the famous Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, and this package includes a guided tour of these highlights, where you can see some of the most famous artworks in the world. Discover the wonders and secrets of the Italian capital quickly and conveniently, before you return to Venice in comfort on the train.
- Round-trip by high-speed train, class 2 ticket, between Venice and Rome
- Hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Rome
- Tour of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Know Before You Go
• Please provide an email address to which travel documents can be sent
• Please note there is no assistance at the departure point