Embark on a day-long boat trip from Venice's Canal Giudecca. Along the way, explore colorful Burano, visit a glass factory in Murano, and stroll through the historic streets of Torcello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the small pier in front of the entrance of Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia in Fondamenta Zattere - a small boat will come to pick you up from the pier and will bring you to San Marco where you will change for a big panoramic terrace boat. After the excursion we will drop you here back at 17:45 but if you wish you can leav the boat already in San Marco at 17:30 to enjoy the rest of the evening there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of poor weather the excursion will still take place