Explore the mind of a genius with an entrance ticket to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, near the Basilica dei Frari in Venice. Journey through complex but captivating inventions at a museum themed around the 4 elements of earth, water, fire and air.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the mind of the genius, Leonardo da Vinci
- See faithful reproductions of his inventions and machines
- Learn about Da Vinci's studies of human anatomy
- Purchase Leonardo themed gifts and souvenirs in the book shop
- Entry ticket
- Photo opportunities inside
- Free admission for children under 7 years old
- 10% discount on bookshop purchases
- Guided tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Leonardo da Vinci Museum, Campo San Rocco, 3052 Venice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 15 years old can only enter if accompanied by an adult.
- The machines at the museum have been rebuilt according to Da Vinci's designs unless changes have been necessary due to original proportions.