Doge's Palace Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket with Guide Book
- Wander through the magnificent Doge's Palace at your own pace
- Save precious time with skip-the-line privileges
- Admire the Golden Staircase at the waterside entrance to the palace
- Look inside the prison cells across the Bridge of Sighs
Use the handy guide book, provided in your chosen language, to learn the history of the palace and its masterpieces of art. Continue to the nearby Museo Correr to explore the way of life of the locals of Venice through the centuries on the upper floors of the Procuratorie Nuove.
Create your own adventure and use the 8 suggested itineraries in the guide book to discover the different palaces of St. Mark’s Square. See sculptures, paintings and libraries that reveal the true might of the city's naval history.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Ticket to visit the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana) independently
- Guide book with information about the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark’s Square and suggestions for itineraries in Venice (one per 2 people)
- Detailed map with public boat transportation information
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenirs and newspapers): you'll see a sign "Venice Tours Assistance Point." Please go there and ask for the ticket. The newsstand is between the Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• The ticket includes single admission to the Doge’s Palace and entrance to other museums that can be visited on different days
• At Doge Palace, go on the right side and enter from the fast-track entrance, this way you will skip the lines.