While in Venice you must visit the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. With this tour, skip the long lines and enjoy a guided tour of these two famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The guide will wait for you in front of the entrance of the Doge's PalaceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A precise dress code for the Basilica entrance must be followed: shoulders, knees, and thighs need to be covered, so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts, and hats (for men). Entrance is also prohibited with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters, and scissors.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace can be closed to the public during high tides; in this case, you will be contacted and provide an alternative.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- St.Mark's Basilica can be subject to closures for liturgical celebrations; in this case, the explanation will be done outside.
- This tour runs with a minimum of 2 participants.
- We kindly inform you that the Skip the line service for St. Mark's basilica during certain periods of the year is not available