Paint your own carnival mask at a unique class in Venice. Learn more about ancient techniques as you put your new skills to the test to produce a stunning mask to keep and take home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Venetian mask shop located on San Marco # 596. The laboratory is located a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Proceed straight on to the end of “Mercerie dell’Orologio”. Then turn right into “Campo San Zulian” and facing the Church pass its façade on the left and you have reached “Campiello San Zulian”. The laboratory is in the opposite corner on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 6 persons per tour
- Appropriate clothing for painting is suggested
- If you are less than 6 people, the tour is not considered private but is shared with guests not belonging to the same party. The tour could be bilingual
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the days after, otherwise it will be refunded)
- Please note that you will be able to take your own mask after 6 hours only (it is the necessary time the mask needs to dry)
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties