Head for the mountains on to explore the Dolomites and the charming town of Cortina. Depart Venice on a full-day trip and marvel at fabulous mountain scenery, serene lakes, and enchanting mountain villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your driver at the left-hand side of Piazzale Roma, in the car park in front of the hotel Olympia. Look for a sign with the name of the tour on it and/or an orange umbrella. It is your responsibility to be on time, no refunds are given for late arrivals or no shows. In case of emergency, contact the activity provider on the number included in the voucher. To reach the meeting point: Take a public boat actv (vaporetto) and get off at Piazzale Roma. Go up the steps, leaving the large bridge of Calatrava behind you. On your right, you will see the ticket office for boats and buses. With the bus park in front of you, turn left and follow the path past the land taxis. Continue on the path until you see the hotel Olympia on the other side of the canal in front of you. On your left is the small car parking area where you will meet your driver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- No child price reduction because they occupy their own seat in the minivan
- Infant seats are available on request, please specify at time of booking
- Maximum group size is 8 people per minivan
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Cable car Faloria is closed from September to the end of June
- We cannot be held responsible for road closures, traffic delays and transport strikes