Book a bus transfer between Venice City Center and Marco Polo Airport in advance. Enjoy direct or return transfers in the comfortable, air-conditioned bus with free WiFi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 30 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Buses run every 30 minutes (a little less frequently early in the morning and late in the evening)
- Buses from the Airport to Venice run from 6:00 AM to 1:10 AM
- Buses from Venice to the Airport run from 4:20 AM to 00:40 AM
- The complete schedule of all trips in both directions can be found in the photo section. Make sure to scroll to the end to find the pictures
- Please look for the exact locations of the buses on the map of Venezia Piazzale Roma in the picture section
- The round-trip ticket is an open return ticket
- Customers with a round-trip ticket should retain their original to guarantee the return journey