Take the worry out of your transportation needs between Marco Polo Airport and Mestre Train Station and transfer by air-conditioned express bus. Start your trip worry free, and enjoy generous baggage room beneath the passenger compartment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that buses do not run during the night
- Buses from the airport run approximately every 20 minutes from 6:06 AM to 1:20 AM. Please note between October 29 and March 24 the last bus is at 12.50 AM
- Buses from Mestre Train Station run approximately every 20 minutes from 4:30 AM to 11:55 PM until 10 September 2019
- From 11 September until the middle of May, the last bus is at 9:15 PM
- From the end of October until the end of March, the first bus is at 5:20 AM
- Please see the complete schedule of the trips in the picture section; this is very important to plan your journey
- If you book a return ticket, you only need to select the date of your outbound journey. You are free to use the ticket for the return journey whenever you like