A Perfect Day in Venice All-Inclusive Private TourProduct ID: 47815
From US$783.35 Per group up to 2Book now
- Skip the long lines to Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
- Walk over the Bridge of Sighs to see the last view before the notorious prison
- Glide down the quiet canals of Venice on a private gondola
- Wander the narrow streets of the lagoon, seeing the Rialto Bridge and Renaissance palaces
- Discover the house where Marco Polo lived
- Go to the Renaissance church of Santa Maria Formosa
Start on Saint Mark's Square for a perfect view of Saint Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace, the private chapel of the dukes of Venice until the 19th century. Get privileged access, and bypass the (often long) lines to enter the grand basilica and enjoy up-close views of the golden mosaics. Take your time to explore the numerous treasures, before proceeding to the terrace for a spectacular panorama over the rooftops of the city.
Next, learn about the political life of the Venetian Republic at the Doge’s Palace. Skip the long lines to travel through 7 centuries of history, as you see the palace prisons and court rooms. Your guide will share amazing stories as your walk through the private apartments and reception halls of the palace, including the Hall of the Great Council.
Visit the prison where Casanova was once incarcerated, and see the gun room with its impressive collection of historic weapons. Stop on the Bridge of Sighs to see the last view of Venice that prisoners saw before they were locked in their cells.
Your guide will then give recommendations for lunch, and after a short break, continue your tour in the labyrinth of small streets that make up the city center. Walk to the covered Rialto Bridge, and discover the house where Marco Polo once lived en route. Go to the Renaissance church of the Campo Santa Maria Formosa, and discover some of the city's hidden piazzas and streets.
End your perfect day in Venice with a private gondola ride, and sit back and relax as you glide along the peaceful canals of “La Serenissima.”
- Skip-the-line access to Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
- Reservation fees
- Administration fees
- Gondola Ride
- Entry fees to the Querini Museum and Saint Mark's Bell Tower
Meet your guide in front of the column with the winged lion (lion of Venice) on Piazzetta di San Marco. Your tour guide will hold a LivItaly sign. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47815