Follow in the footsteps of the great lover Casanova on a 1.5-hour Carnival tour of Venice. Learn about the life and times of Casanova, and about the masks and traditions of the Venice Carnival. Enjoy a hot cappuccino with a Venetian “frittelo” cake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Campo della Fenice (in front of La Fenice opera house). Arriving from Saint Mark's Square, pass under the arches close to the Correr Museum, take the Salisaza San Moisè continue along and cross the bridge in front of the Hotel Bauer Grunwald, which takes you onto Calle Larga XXII Marzo; then take the second on the right along the Calle Della Vesta, cross the small bridge and 50 yards in front of you is the Well in Campo della Fenice. Look for the guide holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please feel free to come in Carnival costume, or a cape with a mask. It's great fun and perfect for photographs