Venetian Ships Pavilion and Castello: Private Walking Tour
- Enjoy a guided walk along the narrow streets of the Castello neighborhood
- Learn about the people sentenced to death on Calle Della Morte
- See a variety of historic ships at the Arsenale Ships Pavilion
Walk along Calle Della Morte, where your guide will tell you about the people sentenced to death by the Venetian Council of Ten.
Continue to the School of San Giorgio Degli Schiavoni, and the Church of San Francesco Della Vigna. Cross the Ponte Del Cristo to the eastern side of the city.
At the Ships Pavilion, skip the lines waiting to enter, and follow your guide to see historic Venetian boats, including the funeral Gondola of Venetian doges and several war ships.
- 2-hour private guided tour in English
- Optional gratuites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee for the museum (€10 per person, payable the day of)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Equestrian Monument of Vittorio Emanuele II, along Riva degli Schiavoni, close to the Hotel Londra Palace. Look for your guide holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
• The activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
• It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water on hot days
• There is no refund given for late arrivals or no shows