Walk through the main piazzas of Padua on a 2.5-hour city walking tour. You will pass by many interesting historical places, including the ancient university, Caffe Pedrocchi, the Palazzo della Ragione, the Basilica of Saint Anthony, and Prato della Valle
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tram stop in Prato della Valle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Available from Monday to Saturday, all year round
- The Scrovegni Chapel tickets, which must be purchased well in advance of your visit, are non-refundable
- In the unlikely event that tickets for the Scrovegni Chapel are not available for your date, the visit to the Scrovegni Chapel will be substituted with a similar visit