Discover Venice from the water on a gondola ride along the Grand Canal. Pass by some of the most beautiful sights in the city, such as the Santa Maria della Salute Church and La Fenice Theater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet the Turive assistant 15 min before the departure time in calle larga de l’Ascension - San Marco next to the post office (behind the Correr Museum in Saint Mark's square). Look for the yellow sign "Meeting point" on the wooden kiosk. It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point punctually. Late arrivals, no shows, no refund!Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Late arrivals and no-shows will not be entitled to a refund
- This is not a guided tour, the gondolier is only a driver
- Expecially in high season, in the case of high numbers of visitors, waiting times could be up to 20 minutes
- Designated seating arranged by gondolier due to balance of boat
- The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know if the tour takes place and any alternative ways to use the service