Marvel at the stunning architecture of a storied city. Learn the significance of statues, bell towers, and palaces from your expert guide. Relax with a gondola ride down Venice’s canals after your tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Columns of San Marco and San Todaro, 15-minutes before the tour's departure time in order to avoid any delay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be rearranged or refunded).
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.