Board a panoramic boating vessel and discover the most famous islands of Venice. Relax as your guide introduces you to locations like Murano, Burano and Torcello on this full-day outing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Travel to Riva degli Schiavoni at the corner of Calle degli Albanesi, down near the Hotel Danieli Excelsior. Once here, be on the lookout for a yellow desk outside on the street. Complete your check-in at the yellow desk. You have to be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- A short walk is required between the meeting point and the boarding point
- This tour does not include a guided visit to each island. Your assistant will give you tips and information through a speaker on board the vessel
- The order of the islands visited is subject to change
- Dogs on leashes are welcome (muzzles required)