Visit St. Mark's Square with private guide on a 2-hour walking tour. Tour the interior of St. Mark’s Basilica. See St. Mark’s Bell Tower, the highest structure in Venice and one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.
- Guide services are available every day (except on national and religious holidays). Standard service begins at 09:00 AM and has a 2-hour duration.
- Please note that due to religious functions it is not possible to visit St. Mark's Basilica on Sunday mornings or on religious holidays.