Experience ice caving and glacier hiking at Vatnajokull glacier. Discover a grand tour on Europe's largest glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Arctic Adventures (Skaftafell Base Camp) in Vatnajökull National Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that ice caves are an ever-changing natural phenomenon and, therefore, unpredictable. You will visit one ice cave during the tour and this cave is selected based on conditions and safety
- The minimum age is 8 years old
- In order to attach crampons to the hiking shoes, the minimum shoe size of the participant to join the tour is 35 EU, and the largest shoe size is 50 EU
- Please bring a warm and waterproof jacket and pants, hiking boots, headwear and gloves (rental clothing and hiking boots are available)