Beat the crowds and explore the treasures of the Vatican Museums, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica on a skip-the-line tour. Enjoy a buffet breakfast in a peaceful courtyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Antico Café Candia, Via Candia, 153, 00192 Roma RM. Your guide will be holding a green Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees for the Sistine Chapel visit
- Storage for your belongings is available. Please note you must return (about a 20 minutes walk) to the entrance to pick up your items at the end of the tour
- You will need to pass through security
- If the door leading to St. Peter's Basilica is not open and it is not possible to access the Basilica from the Museums, you will instead continue the tour to the Pinacoteca