Discover the Vatican Museums on this 2.5-hour evening tour of the key sites, led by an expert guide. This is a rare opportunity to visit these world-famous at night and see the magical sight of them illuminated in the twilight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
· The meeting point is at the flower stand on the corner of Via Giulio Cesare & Via Leone IV. · If you wish to search for the meeting point via google maps, the address to the building in front is Viale Guilio Cesare, 237.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- It is required to cover your knees and shoulders while in St. Peter's Basilica.
- No large bags or luggage are allowed
- Unfortunately, the group tour is not wheelchair accessible
- People who are fully vaccinated (vaccine plus one booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April
- Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including restaurants or bars
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants also, must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour
- The passageway between the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica is closed due to COVID, we will enter the Basilica via St. Peter's Square. This means we must pass security again and the tour length could be extended by 45 minutes on average